8070RTD Retro Treads Red Oak with Returned Ends by Young Manufacturing.
Available in 42" and 48" in Red Oak. Other wood species available by custom quote.
Product ships from the Crown Heritage warehouse in Elkin, NC.
1. Solid Hardwood Tread Cap
Competitive products are generally made of plywood covered with a face of thin veneer and are not up to Young's standards of excellence and craftmanship. Super strength and stability are hallmarks of Young Manufacturing's high-quality construction. Plus, it can be refinished just like traditional solid hardwood treads.
2. Minimal Impact on Rise
Remodeled hardwood system mimics original stair geometry.
3. Superior Engineered Construction of Tread Cap Nosing Tongue and groove construction increases the adhesive area by 40% greatly enhancing the adhesive bond; this along with solid hardwood construction provides maximum strength at the tread cap and tread nosing.
4. Extra-Long Cove Covers Imperfections
1-1/4-inch reach discretely integrated under the nose hides imperfections in the original stair.
RetroTread™ Reversible Return Nosing:
5. Reversible Nosing Design:
Nosing is reversible, so it can make a right-hand or left-hand turn.
6. Solid Hardwood Construction
Provides for stronger, more stable performance with superior finishing properties.
7. Increased Length Covers Original Imperfections
Extra-long return nosing allows for adjustment of the projection on the skirtboard to hide blemishes present on the original design.
8. Easy Field Installation
The components are designed for quick and easy assembly.