HF-16.6.19 1/2" Universal Wall-Mount Iron Baluster Base
- Powder coated Satin Black
- Width: 8-7/8 inch
- Height: 9-3/4 inches
- Thickness: 1/2″ Square
- Weight: 3.2 pounds
- Hardware Included
Heights is a new patent pending design from House of Forgings. Balusters are designed to be the best looking, best functioning wall-mounted baluster system on the market. (Not to mention the only one you can buy anywhere that isn’t just some cheesy ugly bracket).
- Fits a full range of common tread thicknesses from ¾” – 4”
- Fits either rake or balcony height finished railing 36”-42”
- For use with 1”-6” wide newel posts.
- For use with numerous styles of skirt board/trim options
- Mount with wood screws into framing, sheet rock anchors or epoxy
- For use with any standard baluster shoe or base collars with ½” square opening.
- The Universal design fits any ½” square 44” length baluster, secured with set screw.
- Overall design specifications of the baluster allow for standard inline installation of both the newel posts and handrail.
- Trimmable designs allow you to cut the baluster relative to the width of the newel post in use to easily install into center line of handrail.
- Installation & detailed product specs are attached as additional images
- Lifestyle photos shown are digitally edited examples (Not my best work I know. These will get replaced overtime as customers begin sending in actual installation photos.)